Aug 19, 2011
How To: Shaping the Perfect Eyebrow
1. Beginning of brow: draw a straight line up from the edge of nose wing
2. Arch: draw a diagonal line from edge of nose wing to outer edge of iris
3. End of brow: draw a diagonal line from edge of nose wing to the outer edge of eye
4. Round face will look better with eyebrow with more pronounce arch to elongate the face
5. Longer face will look better with eyebrow with more rounded arch
I had lots of fun learning about my own eyebrow and how to shape to a more balanced face. These are the general rule but every gal's face will differ so adjust these rules to fit your need and have fun!
On the side note, I am pretty excited Anastasia Beverly Hills is sending me an eyebrow kit to test. Anastasia has long been the eye and brow expert for celebs such as Madonna, Jennifer Lopez, Oprah as well as up-and-comers like Diana Agron, Selena Gomez and Kristen Cavalari. I can't wait to try the beauty set so I can have stylish eyebrow like these gals. While I am waiting, I thought everyone will enjoy this short video about shaping the perfect brow.
"Beauty Express" brow-kit instructional video from Anastasia Beverly Hills on Vimeo.