Aug 26, 2011
How To: Apply Faux Lashes with Ease
This is what I have learn to make applying faux lashes easier:
1. Apply eyeliner prior to adding faux lashes. This way even if faux lashes are not placed exactly, no one can really tell anyway.
2. Make sure faux lashes are appropriately trimmed on the end to fit the width of eyes. I made sure my falsies are slightly shorter than width of my eyes to avoid downward dragging appearance of eyes.
3. Find good glue. I like eyelash glue by PA, a Japanese company. I think the company is called Dear Laura. I found these at a Japanese supermarket.
5. For younger women, apply falsies along the lash line. For more mature gals, falsie end should tilt a little upward to give the eye an appearance of a lift. (see 2)
6. At the end of the night, do not tear falsies off without prepping first. Applying makeup remover on a cotton pad and apply over falsies until you can gently take them off without much effort. Clean falsies and store in original storage until next use.
What else do you do to make applying faux lashes easier??
***Do not forget to enter $100 Shopbop Gift Card. Have a wonderful weekend.