After seasons of unstructured bags and totes, I am glad to see some structure in the bag world. Instead of the casual easy fashion, there is a movement toward lady-like, back of the basic trend. I adore this structured bag trend because I am tired of all the casual bags in my closet. Besides, a structured bag can mix and match with both dressy and casual outfits, which is very versatile and savvy!
1. Hermes Kelly via Style.com
2. LV bag via Style.com
3. Nancy Gonzalez crocodile clutch $1300 via net-a-porter.com
4. Prada Saffiano Lux $1530 via Neiman Marcus --- There are lots of colors. My favorites are red and purple. There is also a beautiful mustard yellow.
5. Nancy Gonzalez patent croc $3200 via net-a-porter.com
6. Patent Lady Dior starts at $2250 via Neiman Marcus
Last but not least, my dream bag, Chanel Jumbo Classic Flap. I still can't believe this bag is over $4K after the price increase. What about you, are you loving this new trend?