Happy Monday everyone!!! I am so thankful I live in sunny California, please don't hate me I get to jog on sandy beach on a warm afternoon. Anyhoo, the folks at Snubbr , a site that recommends gift ideas and products to shoppers, is kind enough to sponsor a giveaway at Savvy Mode.. You can ask a question on the site and savvy guys and gals from the community will try to recommend what is good. I had fun reading questions and answers.
Going back to our giveaway, Snubbr will give one lucky winner a $25 gift card to Neiman Marcus, or Needless Markup as dubbed by many suffering guy pal hubs. Regardless, there are still little luxuries a gal can scoop up at my favorite hunting ground. If I am the winner, I would totally buy.....1. Chanel nail polish in red $23
2. Chanel lipstick $30 --- Savvy Mom only uses Chanel lipsticks.....
3. Antioxidant Grape Seep soap (set of 2) $32
4. Jo Malone soap in Honey & Nectarine Blossom $50 --- It's over $25 but I will consider it 50% off. What a deal then....
5. Diamond photo frame to put a picture of Savvy Niece $25
6. Bag hanger set with Swarovski crystal $28 --- I have one similar and it is so useful when dining out with a big tote.
Of course, I might also consider grabbing a quick lunch at Mariposa, located inside Needless Markup and admire this pair of lovely Valentino Sculpture Lace heels afterward. Obviously, the savvy gal in me would not dream of spending $4700 on a pair of shoes.
However, I would definitely dream about this pair of Rosette Valentino Wedge for $495, also at Neiman Marcus. I think I am in the mood for shoes.
How to Win:
1. Be a Savvy Mode Follower or subscriber.
2. Tell me what will you buy with this $25 gift card for one entry.
3. Share this with your blog friends or tweet friends for additional 2 entries.
4. Sorry only readers with US address this time. I have another giveaway on the right side bar open to worldwide readers.
5. Entry period from 3/15/2010 to 3/21/2010.
Good Luck!!! xo~SG