Normally I am the type of gal who does not regret her action when it comes to shopping. However there were several instances which I would still yell at myself today. One of them was not buying a denim Chanel classic which I adored. Gal pal got one and she used her denim classic all the time. Of course, I saw this the other day on Neiman Marcus online catalog and almost ran out to bring this bag home. I hope it is lined in leather like the previous denim classic but I highly doubt it as the price is $1995, and a Chanel classic in leather is upward of $3000 now. I can hope right!
I live in my jeans so the idea of a denim bag or tote is quite appealing. I have purchased denim flats in the past and still adore them today. I don't know if I will buy the Chanel piece but am looking forward to a nice denim bag of some sort. I love this new trend.
1. Lucky Brand Good Karma denim hobo sale $96.19 via Zappo.com
2. Marc by Marc Jacob Standard Supply Classic denim tote $158 via Saks.com
3. Lauren Merkin denim clutch via Shopbop
4. Valentino Bow denim bag $895 via Nordstrom
5. Prada Canapa tote $1350 via Neiman Marcus
6. Valentino Nuage denim bag $895 via Saks.com
7. Dolce & Gabbana Miss Martini denim bag $925 via Nordstrom
8. Tory Burch Delaney denim tote $250 via Neiman Marcus
What about you, do you like this denim trend in bags?
Don't forget to enter my giveaways on upper right hand bar.