After the modern YSL caged booties from last years, there is no shortage of caged style shoes for savvy gals to choose this season. I have looked at quite a few pairs but so far am not tempted to take any home yet. For some reason, I can't seen to find comfort and style in the same pair of heels. Darn!!! I really like this particular trend for the modern edgy look.1. Jimmy Choo Cage Peep-toe heels $995 via Nordstrom.com
2. Boutique9 "Driven" $190 via Bloomingdales --- Super unique, very similar to Jimmy Choo from above.
3. Dolce Vita "Victoria" $179.95 via Nordstrom
4. Joan & David "Fernanda" $260 via Bloomingdales --- I have my eyes on these lovelies! If these are comfy, then this pair will be mine. The price is not cheap but not outrageous.
5. Nine West "Imelia" sandals $129.95 via Nordstrom --- I like the style but wonder about comfort level.
6. Miu Miu Suede $775 (6 to 8 via Neiman Marcus) --- Miu Miu shoes are quite stylish this season. I am not a big Miu Miu fan but watch me drool this season.
7. Miu Miu Caged Peep-toe $590
8. Miu Miu Caged Wedge $710
9. Pelle Mode "Intrigue" $189.95 via Nordstrom
10. Vera Wang "Sally" $375 via Bloomingdales
What about you, will you cage your feet this season?