I feel really blue this morning. After attending Chanel trunk show weeks ago, the idea of a blue bag took root in my head. To make the matter worse, all 3 gal pals ordered a blue bag of sort at the show. I was the only one that had any will power. After seeing so many blue pieces at the show, I predict blue will be big in the coming months. Blue is perfect to brighten up a gal's day, reminding me of the nature and outdoor.1. Chanel classic flap --- I believe classic flaps jumbo starts around $2650 for caviar leather. Lamb leather will be slightly more expensive. This is one of my top choice but ouchy on the price. I must have will power......
2. Chanel patent leather tote (both via Chanel)
3. JPK Paris Small Sasha $195 via Nordstrom
4. Valentino Rose Vertigo Tote $2395 via Saks --- This is such a fun feminine bag but if I am going to spend this much money, I might as well buy the classic Chanel flap.
5. Kate Spade Union Square Dani Nylon $255 via Saks
6. Rebecca Minkoff Nikki Hobo $595 via Shopbop
7. DKNY stamped clutch $185 via net-a-porter
8. Coach Tribeca Tote $298 via Coach
Are you feeling blue this morning with me? Which is your favorite?