I love that YSL heels but I too, have "fat feet" and a "thin pocket" for that price. Hahaha! Please find something more affordable. I hope you can suggest a substitute with the same platform style and sky-rocketing heels.As I have stated before, being savvy and stylish should not cost an arm and a leg all the time. I am not saying a gal won't need to spend some money to make herself looking snazzy but spending lots of money will not guarantee style as well. Trust me, I know gals like that. With that in mind, I found a few styles which offer similar style to the YSL platform pumps without the sky high ticket price.
1. Type Z I said So Red patent platform pumps $67.50 via Zappo
2. Nine West Rocha red suede platform pumps $78.95 via Zappo
3. RSVP Red kid peep toe platform pumps $84.90 via Zappo
4. Joan and David Flipp Red Marble platform pumps $200 via Nordstrom
5. Dolce & Gabbana Hidden Platform Pump $495 via Nordstrom --- I know, I know I was supposed to find really savvy red platform pumps but I really like this pair of D & G as well and it is also half price of YSL.
6. INC Louis platform pumps $79 via Macys --- Black and dark beige are also available (I adore the beige color)
7. Aldo Himel red patent peep toe platform pumps $90 via Aldo
8. Aldo Franchette platform pumps $90 via Aldo --- There are 5 other colors available but no red. I thought this pair is most similar to the YSL platform pumps.
No. 5 and 8 are my personal picks, what about yours?