The other day a gal pal asked me to help her find a berry color bag. She is looking a for fun purple or berry color bag for the season as these two colors are going to be sizzling hot comes fall and winter. Since it is a fun bag, she doesn't want to spend too much money which I am in totally agreement with her. So my mission is to help her find a cute bag for under $500.
Before I begin shopping for her, I have determined her style is rather casual and she wants a bag to tote around. With this in mind, we decided she should have a slouchy hobo which could be very casual and functional at the same time. Purple/berry bags will make a statement by the bright color alone so a simple silhouette is quite nice for an everyday bag.
1. Kate Spade Westbury $395 via Nordstrom
2. Tano slouchy hobo $298 via CUSP
3. Marc by Marc Jacob Dr. Q Lil Riz hobo $428 via Bloomingdales
4. B-Low the Belt Rosa leather hobo $398 via Bloomingdales --- I like the silhouette.
5. Coach Brook hobo $358 via Coach
6. Furla $363 via Zappo
7. Beirn watersnake hobo $475 CUSP ---- This is SG's personal favorite, I am debating if I need one myself now. This bag is luxurious and functional for under $500.
8. Rebecca Minkoff $595 via Shopbop ---- This one is over the budget but we like the shape and the look of the bag.
We still have not decided on a bag yet but I am having so much fun helping her with this mission. I mean how savvy it is to spend other people's money and yet get my shopping fix. Is a berry color bag in the near future for you too?