In the last 2 years, I have used La Mer eye cream but I am thinking about trying something new. After the previous Perricone giveaway, I actually started to investigate Perricone's eye care products. I came across High Potency Eye Lift which after reading product information, I found myself wanting to try it. What got me so intrigued? There is a patented ingredient called Pycnogenol, sourced from bark of maritime pines from South of France, which is known for its healing powers since the 1500's . (image courtesy of Wikipedia.com)
....The extract has four basic properties – it’s a powerful antioxidant, acts
as a natural anti-inflammatory, selectively binds to collagen and elastin, and
finally, it aids in the production of endothelial nitric oxide which helps to
dilate blood vessels.... (info courtesy of Pycnogenol.com
After reading all the information on both of the websites, which gal doesn't want more elasticity around her eyes? I do! So imagine my delight (*someone up there is listening to me)when savvy folks over at Perricone offered another giveaway to Savvy Mode readers. I wanted to become a reader myself at this point so I could enter the giveaway. We are giving away 2 bottles of Perricone High Potency Eye Lift. First bottle is for general entry, and second bottle is for those who shares about this giveaway.How to Enter:
1. Tell me why do you need this product to receive one entry.
2. Savvy Mode subscriber, or follower will automatically get another entry.
3. Individuals who share this giveaway via blog, website, Twitter or Facebook, and let me know about it will enter into a separate drawing for the second bottle.
4. Entry will last for 8 days starting Sept 7, 2009 to Sept 14, 2009. I will announce the winners on Sept 15, 2009.
5. The giveaway is for US residents only. Sorry!