Floral prints just reminds SG of summer, just so lively and happy. I love the brightness of light summer frocks and floral prints in any size and shape just add an extra touch of feminine style. Although I normally prefer bold floral prints, I have come across delicate floral prints recently that just have me go gaga.1. Adrianna Pappell $198 via Nordstrom --- floral maxi dress, how savvy!
2. Ali Ro $270 via Shopbop --- For summer, a short tier print dress is cool and stylish.
3. DVF $795 via Net-a-Porter--- I don't usually like small floral print but this dress balances perfectly sophisticated sweetness.
4. Bellatrix $78 via Nordstrom --- Just perfect with a pair of jean or crisp white pants.
5. Oscar de la Renta $2490 via Saks --- This bright floral coat will make any outfit perfectly snazzy.
6. Milly tunic $325 via Net-a-Porter --- perfect for a walk on the beach or Sunday brunch
If floral print RTW to too much for you, what about a little floral accent to bring out your inner summer spirit?
7. Marni floral tote sale $360 via Net-a-Porter
8. Valentino floral leather tote $3495 via Valentino.com
9. Missoni floral scarf sale $60 via Net-a-Porter
10. Betsey Johnson floral ring $48 via Nordstrom
What about a Marc by Marc Jacob umbrella to shield a gal from the skin damaging UV rays?
For summer, Chanel is going natural for the understated chic. I have the blush in Orchid Rose (shown in the picture above), I love the soft natural glow of this slightly rosy smelling blush. For summer, I tend go for the natural healthy look with makeup due to my love for bright colorful clothing pieces during hot days. SO, I definitely don't need more colors on my face. I don't really like brightly colored face and matching colorful outfit, the look is over the top. Do you like floral and what type of makeup do you prefer in the summer?