Like the Energizer Bunny, stud trend is still going strong with no sign of resting. Studs always remind me a little of rock & roll and a touch of edge. Adding studs to my outfit make me feel really cool, with a touch of bad girl attitude. 1. Jimmy Choo stud detail Saba tote $1650 via Saks
2. DVF stud clutch $595 via Shopbop --- SG's choice, just enough studs without going over!
3. Rebecca Minkoff stud detail satchel $685 via Saks
I am helpless in trying to decide which pair of shoes to pick. Can I have all 3???
4. Jimmy Choo stud detail strap sandals $895 via Saks
5. Make her Think stud cuff $144 via Shopbop
6. Manolo Blahnik stud boots $1595 via Neiman Marcus
7. Valentino rose/stud detail heels $795 via Valentino
8. Rachel Gilbert stud leather jacket $745 via Net-a-Porter
9. Blank denim $69 via Saks --- I am not too sure about studs on clothing but on a pair of shorts can be quite cute for the summer.
10. Foley + Corinna white stud short jacket $323 via Shopbop
This would be the ultimate piece for SG. Isn't this Balmain wide belt stylish yet edgy? However this price is not so savvy at $1535 (via Net-a-Porter), ouch!
So savvy readers, what do you think of stud trend and do you have a favorite piece yet?