Often art imitate life and recently shoe styles are taking inspirations from architecture/graphic designs. Chanel heels with steps design --- Oddly, this design reminds me of a spiral staircase.
Christian Dior Cutout Wedge $925. Although the idea is innovative, I still don't like this particular design real life. Perhaps these will grow on me!
1. Dior Cage Sling Back $750 via Eluxury
2. Stella McCartney mesh design heels $995 via net-a-porter
3. YSL Cage boots via YSL.com on sale $999
4. Alexander McQueen metallic heels $1115 via net-a-porter
5. LV gold metallic wedge
6. Calvin Klein silver square motif heel
7. Sigerson Morrison Huarach Boots $1690 via Bergdorf Goodman
8. Prada Cutout Wedge $795 via Bergdorf Goodman
What do you think of this new trend in shoes?