right: Burberry --- This necklace is actually very heavy real life and I feel a little silly even trying it on at the boutique. (both image via style.com)
Don't take me wrong, I like statement pieces, just not so grand. I prefer a necklace with character and more wearable for daily purpose. After all, I think I will feel more comfortable wearing any of the pieces below than wearing Marni or Burberry pieces any day.
1. Bib necklace via Banana Republic $125 --- My favorite to wear with simple dress or tank. This piece offers right amount of color, brightness and statement without going over the top.
2. Juicy gold coin necklace via Nordstrom $268
3. Jean Paul Gautier metal ball/pearl necklace $525 via Eluxury
4. Alexis Bittar double strand pearl necklace via Saks $595
5. Tuleste ball and chain necklace via Shopbop $150 --- Another piece that is quite stately and wearable.
6. Kenneth Jay Lane aqua necklace via Saks $150
7. Tuleste metal plate necklace via Shopbop $145
I like drama and statement necklaces like any other gal, but the practical me just need this particular trend in moderation. Now, if it's a bracelet then that is a different ball game. What about you?
***Don't forget to enter your name into City Chic giveaway drawing here.