right Pucci (both via style.com) --- the model is covered from head to toe but isn't she just sexy?left Emporio Armani --- just perfect for day or night! (My favorite!!!) I think Emporio will be very happy with this client this season.
right Etro (both images by style.com)
For an evening out, I will pick a light as air maxi dress in silk or chiffon material to wear with chunky heels, a piece of dramatic jewelry and a fun clutch to finish the outfit. My must have will be a dramatic piece of necklace but earrings or a chunky bracelet will be great as well. A gal needs to be BOLD this season!
1. Chelsea Flowers tie dye strapless dress, $371 (1 and 2 both via Bloomingdales)
2. BCBG ombre maxi dress $498
3. Diane von Furstenberg orange print maxi dress $895 via Saks
4. T Bag pink/print maxi dress $229 vis Shopbop
For a casual daytime look, I have a tendency to pick solid color maxi dresses in comfortable cotton or jersey material. With this look, I will prefer to wear flat sandals or flip flops if I am going to the beach for lunch or to walk around. For those petite gals, you don't have to go without maxi dresses this season. A gal with shorter stature can wear a shorter maxi dress like No 8.
5. Ella Moss $200 via Nordstrom --- my favorite casual dress designer
6. Design History $135 via Saks
7. Banana Republic green maxi dress $130
8. Lauren by Ralph Lauren $178 via Nordstrom --- perfect for petite gals
So savvy gals, do you already have a favorite maxi dress or are you still shopping for one?