Years ago at a Cartier party, I had the pleasure of trying on a bubble ring for fun. The 18K gold ring is made up of tiny gold balls atop of the gold band. Each individual gold ball is attached to a tiny ring, making these little lovelies movable. It was quite interesting. Actually the ring is almost exactly like ring #2. I noticed recently there is an insurgence of dramatic statement rings and dramatic bubble rings are becoming quite popular. I, for one, am very excited and adore these ball motif rings.
1. Arielle Starburst Ring via Nordstrom, $58
2. Boucheron 18K gold ball motif ring
3. Red/Blue bubble ring via Swatch, $50 each --- Great savvy buy for a very reasonable price if bubble ring is your cup of tea.
4. Ariella Starburst Pearl Ring via Nordstrom, $68 --- Gal pal got something similar when we went to Paris couple of years ago at Chanel.
5. Delices de Cartier collection ring via Cariter, about $13,000 --- SG's favorite, although I don't know if I will actually pay this much for a fun ring.
6. White Enamel ring via Lee Angel (on sale on Gilt.com, get invite click here)
7. Crystal ring via Swarovski, $260
8. Juicy Ring via Nordstrom, $88
So which is your favorite?
image: Cartier, Boucheron, Nordstrom, Swarovski, LeeAngel, Swatch