It appears every designer under the sun has gotten the jelly fever. Chanel here and Lousis Vuitton here are not exception. I guess if it's around long enough, jelly will become acceptable and even fashionable. I am still on the fence about jelly shoes as I really don't like the idea of mixing sweaty feet with plastic shoes. To be honest, I can sort of see the attraction with brightly color jelly shoes. These can be like jelly rancher candies. I am guilty for liking the ones by Chanel but I have not given in yet to the urge yet.
1. J Crew jelly flower sandals $29.50 --- If I am to buy jelly sandals, I guess J Crew will be okay because the price point is reasonable and I can just toss them after the summer.
2. Burberry jelly T-thong sandals $125 via Nordstrom
3. Jimmy Choo jelly sandals $175 via Nordstrom
4. BCBG jelly sandals $88 via Saks
5. See by Chloe $125 via Saks
6. Melissa $100 via Saks --- Another big brand from Brazil
7. Marni $175 via Marni --- I have to be paid to wear this!
8. Tory Burch Reva Jelly flats $95 via net-a-porter --- For a rainy day
9. Tod's jelly sandals $175 via Nordstrom --- Why? I have a pair very similar in leather, so much better!
What about jelly shoes for the little ones?
left D & G Juniors $60
right Ralph Lauren $28 (both via Saks)
So what do you think of jelly sandals/shoes? Have you gotten yourself a pair this season yet?
***Don't forget to enter City Chic Giveaway Drawing here. I will pick 2 winner this coming Saturday.