Seeing fringes and tassels remind me of bygone eras of flappers from the roaring 20's and the freedom loving spirits of the 60's. A piece with fringe or tassel detail immediately transports SG into I-AM-HIP-AND-COOL mode. For myself I am not sure about fringes and tassels on clothing but I am digging this for accessories.1. Harrison Morgan fringe bolero $220 via Saks
2. Adrianna Papell $238 via Nordstrom
3. Christian Louboutin $1095 via Saks --- so much cuter in person
4. Juicy tassel bracelet $98 via Nordstrom
5. ABS tassel necklace $230 via Intermix
What about some jewel candies for the eyes?
6. Di Grisogono black/white diamond tassel earrings
7. Boucheron ruby tassel necklace ~ about $30,000 --- The necklace is really cute seeing it in the boutique but it's just way too expensive for this particular style. This is not an investment for me.
8. Chanel star fringe necklace
9. Cartier tassel 18K yellow gold earrings ~ about $9000 --- to die for on but the price is killing me...
Tod's fringe bag from 09 SS - available in python or calf leather (I scoffed at the picture until I had the bag in my hand. It's super cute but quite heavy --- see post here.)
So are you ready to fringe?