Adding flowers to a room, the space becomes that much more elegant and lively. I think the same can be said for floral dresses and tops. In the past, I have not been a fan of floral print clothes because quite a few past collections seem a little country-ish to me. Now, floral trend is very modern, stylish and fresh. As many may know by now, SG adores pink and red! SG especially enjoys impressionistic floral frocks. These pieces are modern and clean. These dresses best illustrate the fusion of art and fashion.1. Versace pink multicolor silk dress $1695 (via Neiman Marcus 1~4)
2. Lela Rose cotton/silk dress $1295 --- SG's favorite!
3. Piazza Sempione cotton dress $1100
4. Emilio Pucci silk dress $1860
5. Piazza Sempione orange/pink dress $695 via Saks
6. BCBG $110 on sale via BCBG --- SG's Savvy Pick!
7. See by Chloe $626 via Shopbob --- floral embroidery accents are good for those gal who wish to avoid the all over look.
8. TIBI $365 via Saks
9. Diane von Furstenberg $525 via Nordstrom
10. Chetta B $525 via Saks
11. Alice + Olivia $462 via Shopbob
So are you a floral gal? Do you prefer big bold prints or smaller motifs?