It's that time of the year which there are endless rounds of parties and dinners to attend. SG thinks every gal needs a few little black dresses (LBD) in the closet for those events which need dressing up. I always buy special dresses for special events but when the event happens I usually have nothing to wear and needs to go shopping again (sounds familiar?). Even if I go shopping for special events, it doesn't hurt to have fabulous backups. A gal just can't go wrong with little black dresses, they are classic and slimming.1. Oscar de la Renta bow detail dress $1990 (classic de la Renta)
2. Armani Maxine dress $898 (stylish and classy)
3. Ralph Lauren cashmere dress $855 (great for day or night) -- SG's pick b/c I can get more uses out of this LBD
4. Blumarine tank dress $1250 (fun and flirty)
5. Versace jersey dress $1430 (stylish goddess)
--I can't decide between no. 4 and 5, what about you?
Both savvy in their own ways, although I think no. 7 will have a longer closet life.
6. Milly $360 (very savvy with beige or gold color heels)
7. D&G by Dolce Gabbana pintuck dress $455 (very un-D&G but oh so classic for almost any age)
8. Norma Kamali drape jersey $219 (savvy buy)
9. Lauren by RL jersey 3/4 sleeves dress $134 (savvy buy great for day to night)
I don't think I can pick one over another. What about you, which is your ideal LBD?
image: bergdorf goodman, bluefly, nordstrom