I love the color white in the summer. It is so cool and refreshing. This notion must be spilling over to my taste in watch and its color. I am drawn toward cool white sporty watches this summer. There is something so savvy and unique about a white luxury watch against a tan wrist, showing off a gal's athletic side.
1. Chopard Happy Diamond Sports, about $6000
2. Chanel J12 around $4000
3. Concord Chronograph with pave diamonds
4. Cartier Santos ~ about $5300
5. Blancpain Fifty Fathoms, about $13,000
6. Chopard Happy Snowflake, about $8000
7. Patek Philippe Aquanaut, about $12,900
My favorite is no. 1, Chopard Happy Diamond Sport. It's simple, classic, sporty and has diamonds. I would have picked Cartier Santos but have one already so will not consider another in a different color. Which is your favorite watch personally?