Recently I have purchased quite a few sweater dresses in various shades of blue and purple. As result I am noticing a new color trend in footwear that I think is savvy for fall and the blue color family, the color grey. I must say I am keen on grey because it’s less severe than black for fall and I just don’t want to pair blue and purple with black shoes and heels. Although I do adore beige color heels for spring and summer, I believe grey is more appropriate for fall and winter days.
1. Prada Tall Shaft Gouffrey Boots $1100
2. Christian Dior Cutout Peep Toe Heels $790
3. Miu Miu Booties $790
4. Moschino Close Toe Heels $540
My favorite is the Miu Miu Booties and Dior heels for night out.
5. Loeffler Randall Cutout Booties $575
6. Report Boston Booties @ Nordstrom on sale for $69.90
7. Diane Von Furstenberg Tall Boots $495
8. Hogan Interactive Sneaker $395
The Report Boston booties are quite adorable on and such value! Which is your favorite?
image: Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom (collage by savvy mode)